Lead Developer 7/2014 – Present CRM Science, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
11/2012 – 7/2014 Silverline, New York City, New York
- Met with clients to discover current business processes and gather technical requirements for projects.
- Designed end-to-end solutions using Salesforce.com, the Force.com platform, Visualforce, and third party integration tools.
- Assigned programming tasks to overseas development teams and monitor their progress to completion
Salesforce Developer 4/2011 – 11/2012 Internet Creations, Hamilton, New Jersey
- Worked directly with clients on developing customized business applications on the Salesforce.com cloud computing platform.
- Created and maintained applications sold on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Received Salesforce.com Developer Certification in March 2012.
Software Engineer 7/2007 – 1/2011 Semandex Networks Inc, Princeton, New Jersey
- Startup company that specializes in web application for government agencies.
- Also served as debugger for software’s front end and back end, which was based in Java on a JSP server.
Global IT Development Intern 8/2005 – 8/2006 Colgate-Palmolive, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Assisted in the development of a chemical inventory database using SAP.
- Aided in the company-wide migration into SAP’s Product Life-cycle Management software.
- Tasks included hardware maintenance, program testing, software development, and debugging.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. in Computer Science, May 2007
- Minor: Japanese
Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA
- A.S. in Computer Science, May 2006
- Graduated with honors and Dean’s List for 3 out of 4 semesters.